Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Chocolate Chip BAKE

Happy National Chocolate Chip Cookie Week!

Have you ever craved a chocolate chip cookie so badly that nothing else will satisfy the said craving?
Not even ice cream, doughnuts, candy or even the old comfort food standby - the graham cracker with homemade frosting?

I was house/cat sitting last weekend when I got the CCC cookie craving. It came on so fast I didn't know what hit me! And it was 9 o'clock at night and I really did not feel like BAKING a whole batch.
I ONLY WANTED ONE COOKIE.


My BFF cat, Scotch. He luvs me.


ONE cookie. I don't ask for much. ONE cookie...

I thought about driving down the street to the Burger King to get an Otis Spunkmeyer Chocolate Chip Cookie.They are pretty close to homemade. But it was late and with the outrageous price of gas these days I thought it best not to start up the Kia and go.

In the end, I didn't have enough of the necessary ingredients to make a batch of Chocolate Chip Cookies so I gave up the mission for the time being. I had a package of Birthday Oreos for an upcoming blog I am working on, so I cracked open the bag and had a couple of those. Not a Chocolate Chip Cookie, but it worked.

I lied. It was a craving for crying out loud! I need a chocolate chip cookie. 

I started looking around the good old internet for a recipe that makes only one Chocolate Chip Cookie and believe it or not, I found one! At wikiHow and it makes only one... Chocolate Chip Cookie.

wikiHow One Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Preheat oven to 350  Bake 15-17 minutes.

1 tablespoon Butter
1/8 teaspoon Vanilla

1 tablespoon white sugar
1 tablespoon brown sugar,packed
pinch of salt
pinch of baking soda
2 tablespoons chocolate chips
4  tablespoons flour
1 tablespoon water



Cream Butter and Vanilla.







                                                     Add remaining ingredinets and stir.

                                                            


Spread out on a greased cookiesheet or a parchment lined pan.


 



BAKED it and here it is...

                                                
                                                    Oh yeah baby, it was yummy!



Take care Sweeties! Enjoy Life and BAKE!
Sweetchericakes


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10